Monday, December 8, 2008

I've Become an Addict

To Twitter!

Here's a great Twitter for Dummies post by another very cool Jen. Although she might be a tiny bit cooler if she were a Jenny like me, but I digress...

As if I needed yet another reason for my crackberry to become more firmly welded to the end of my arm, I now receive snippets from friends, politicians, and pundits I admire, leading me to interesting articles and blog posts, answering my questions, and generally keeping me informed.

This morning my husband laughed at me when he caught me at 6:30 am nestled under the warm blankets in bed, tippity-tapping away on my pink BlackBerry Pearl, checking on my Twitter before even getting up to pee.

What can I say? This tweetaholic needed her fix.

1 comment:

Rachel said...

I'm Jenny and I'm a berryholic"
"Hi Jenny"
Love you Jen... this is hilarious!